Share this Job
Website Indian Air Force
1. Name of the Post and Vacancies
AFCAT- Air Force Common Admission Test- Flying Officer
2. Educational Qualification
- Minimum of 50% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level.
- Graduates (Three Year courses) in any discipline from a recognized University. They have attained a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent OR BE/B Tech (Four Year Course) from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- Cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- Final Year students are also eligible to apply. They do not have any backlog at the time of AFSB Testing and produce a Degree certificate issued by the University as per the date stipulated in the advertisement.
3. Age Limit
Minimum Age: 20 years
Maximum Age: 24 years
Minimum Salary: Rs. 56100/-
Maximum Salary: Rs. 177500/-
5. Training Starts In
6. How to apply
- Click on the registration link and carefully fill in your details. Once you click the proceed button you will be taken ahead to complete the application process.
7. Application Fee
- AFCAT Entry fee- Rs. 250/-
8. Mode of payment
Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, E Challan
9. Important Dates
Starting Date to Apply: 01/06/2022
Ending Date to Apply: 30/06/2022
10. Official Notification of Indian Air Force
To apply for this job please visit afcat.cdac.in.